Back it up terry put it in reverse SVG File Perfect for home decor such as wall signs and pillows as well as t-shirts, aprons, coffee mugs and so much more!
YOU WILL GET:
4th of July 2022 SVG File downloads as a ZIP file and includes:
- SVG files
- DXF cut files
- EPS File
- PNG files transparent background, Saved individually
READY FOR ANY PROJECT:
Back it up terry put it in reverse SVG File includes a variety of options, so whether you’re paper crafting, or working with vinyl & HTV, you’ll have what you need!
- Paper-Friendly Version: Perfect for paper piecing with layered Cardstock.
- Printable Clipart Files– High-resolution PNG format, 300 dpi – saved individually with transparent backgrounds.
- Transparent backgrounds for easy layering of images
- Resize images without losing quality
- Printable from any inkjet, laser, or sublimation printer
SVG Files with design fully assembled– ideal for Print and Cut projects, and preparing registration marks for vinyl crafts.
SVG Cut Files are compatible with:
- Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition or higher for SVGs), DXF & PNG work in Standard Edition
- Brother Scan N Cut Canvas Workspace
- Corel Draw
- Sure Cuts A Lot, Make the Cut
- Adobe Illustrator
- Affinity Designer
- …and other vector design programs!
Back it up terry put it in reverse SVG File can be used to create:
- Scrapbook titles
- 4th of July Holiday Decoration
- Card making sentiments
- Party invitations, banners, and party decorations
- Planner Stickers and decorations
- Patriotic Mug Gift
- Paper crafting/paper piecing projects
- T-shirts, bodysuits, bibs, and more HTV projects
- Printable Wall Decor
- ….and more!
This product is an instant digital download. No physical items will be shipped to you! Your download link(s) will appear on the Confirmation page after Checkout. You’ll also receive an email with your download link(s). If you have an Account, your downloads will also be available in your account dashboard.
We provide Support for all orders, Free or Paid, so if you have ANY questions about my designs or how to use them, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you through it!