Free Thank you teacher card printable : appreciation cards to say thank you to your teacher and let them know how Thankful you are for all their efforts during the year.
Free printable teacher appreciation cards to color
Printable Thank You Card for Teacher File downloads as a ZIP file and includes:
- 1 PDF file ( Unicorn side to coloring and empty space to fill in with your thankful sentences)
- Size : 7″ X 5 “
Printable Thank You Card for Teacher PDF compatible with:
Our teachers work hard to support, encourage, and inspire our Kids, and this is the ideal time to let them know just how much you appreciate them!
Thank You Cards for your Teacher
Thank you card teacher templates on this page are a single-fold design to create a 7×5 inch card size, depending on the card. you can give it to you child to color it and write his own appreciate words!
What to Write in a Teacher Thank You Card?
Depending on the age of the child, they may need help and guidance to write a thoughtful message.
- Miss Karla, thank you for being an amazing teacher.
- Thank you for being my teacher Mr Karla!
- Thank you to a wonderful teacher.
- Thank you for helping me grow.
- You are a very special teacher indeed. Thank you!
- I had so much fun learning with you Miss Karla. Thank you!
- Thank you for teaching me how to be the best version of me.
- I always had fun in your class Mr David.
- You are awesome!
- I will never forget this year. Thank you!
You can ask the child what the teacher means to them, or what the teacher has helped them with.
More Free Printable Pages & cards:
If you’re looking for more printable coloring pages for the holiday season or anniversary cards for couples, take a look at our huge collection of free resources!
- 15 Free printable Christmas coloring pages pdf
- Free printable happy anniversary rainbow
- Pastor appreciation cards free printable
- 1 corinthians 13 Free printable pdf
Please Note. Printable and downloads designed by Latifano Studio are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. So, please do not alter the file or claim it as your own. Not intended for resale. Nor are the printed versions of this file.
– To unzip on Windows, double-click the file, select “Extract All,” select a folder, and then click “Extract.”
– On a Mac, simply double-click the file to unzip it.
We sometimes get asked what paper do you recommend. For regular copy paper this 5 ream case of paper is one of the better deals. For cardstock I really like this card stock paper on amazon. It is much cheaper than I have found in stores and has a good thickness for most projects without being so thick that it jams the printer.