Heey!! you know that It’s easy to prepare this shower game with signs and guessing cards, but it isn’t easy to guess the how many candy in the jar! Your guests will have fun discussing how many candies there.
Candy Guessing Game are sure guaranteed to gives the attention of both the young and the old. Let’s be real here, let me ask you when was the last time you passed up an opportunity to take a guess at the number of candy in a jar !
What on this Printable Candy Guessing :
This free printable Candy Jar contest labels file contains :
- 1 JPG High Quality File ready to print / Candy Guessing Game. ( You can Print it as much as you want )
- 1 JPG High Quality File ready to print / Jar Poster with text graphic “Guess How Many Candies Are In The Jar”
- Printable guessing cards to cut.
- Size : 8.5″ X 11″.
Note: To download this Free printable Candy Jar contest, simply click on the download button which located at the bottom of the page within the green box. It will take you to the original website or to the download file.
How to play Candy Jar guessing game :
- Download and print the PDF templates for the sign and guessing cards. ( the download button is within the green box )
- Cut out the sign and cards using scissors or a paper cutter.
- Fill the jar with a variety of candies. Use candy with wrappers that match your party’s colors.
- Set the jar, guessing cards and pens out on a table. Place the sign in front of the jar.
- As guests arrive, instruct them to fill out a guessing card.
- Have guests place their completed guesses in a decorative box, or collect the guessing cards later in the party.
- Once all the guessing cards are collected, compare the guesses with the actual amount of candy in the container. The closest guess wins!
You may need some tools for this Printable Candy Guessing Game:
You might need a few materials to be able to print and use this Printable guess how many sweets in the jar.
Some ideas on how to mix up the game?
- Take donations! it might be a good idea to earn some money for your school or program, just make sure to have a good prize available there!
- Play it at a party! Whether it’s a christmas party, baby shower party or Halloween party, have the participants play as they come in and draw a winner at the end to build up excitement.
Best candy to use for your guessing game:
Below are a few candy recommendations for your game :
- Milk chocolate bars
- Jelly Beans
- Candy corn (great for Halloween!)
- Peppermints this one is great for Christmas games
- Candy hearts its great idea for valentine day
More Free Printable Coloring Pages & cards:
If you’re looking for more printable coloring pages for the holiday season or anniversary cards for couples, take a look at our huge collection of free resources!
- Guess the Candy in the Jar | How many sweet ?
- Free Printable Christmas coloring pages
- Free Christmas coloring pages – 10 Free Coloring pages
- Girly Free printable cruising duck pink Tags
Please Note. Printable and downloads designed by Latifano Studio are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. So, please do not alter the file or claim it as your own. Not intended for resale. Nor are the printed versions of this file.
Do you have any question contacting us